Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 14, 2011

{Handmade Holiday} Mama Bird Nest Necklaces

I made two of these pretty necklaces for gifts for some special ladies in my life. I won't tell you who just in case they read this post! :)

I saw this tutorial on Pinterest and knew it would be a personal gift that I could give this Christmas. I've never made any jewelry before in my life so I was a little worried but it ended up being an easy tutorial to follow.

I made two of them; one with three "eggs" and one with just two "eggs" in the nest. I used an already pre cut chain instead of measuring one like the tutorial suggests. My chains were from Michael's, the wire and pearls came from JoAnns craft store. I also used a "shinier" wire than was used in the tutorial.

Photobucket

Photobucket

They turned out really beautiful, and I can't wait to see the faces on the ladies I give them too. I really think they are going to love them as much as I do!

Let me know if you have any questions or need help making these.

edited to add: I've had such a great response to making these I've decided to sell them in my Etsy Shop. Check them out here if you're interested.

Linking Up With:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...