Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 6, 2011

{Our Home} Holiday Table Scape

We got a new dining table last month, it was a really big purchase for us. We graduated ourselves from my tiny Ikea table that I had since before we got married to a real life grown up table that seats 8! It's amazing how a piece of furniture can change your outlook on entertaining and make you feel a little more like an adult.

Since then, I've been having a lot of fun decorating and making center pieces and coming up with cute table scapes.

Here's what it looks like for the Christmas Holiday;

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's simple but I love it! All the items I used we already had, I didn't buy anything new I just "shopped" the house till I found pieces that I liked and thought would work. Here's a little run down of where things came from:

The table runner we've had since we got married, it was actually used in our wedding for the unity candle table. It's from Michael's.

Latern & Candle: Cost Plus World Market {2011}
Gold Pillar Candles: Crate & Barrel {2009}
Pine Cone Berry Garland: Down East Home {2011}
Glass Vase: Ross {2010}
Red Ornaments: Ikea {2007}
Gold Berry Ornaments: Crate & Barrel {2009}
Candle/Cupcake Stands: made by me here

Sharing today with:


The Lettered Cottage






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...