Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 13, 2011

{Countdown} with Lifestyle Crafts

I was really excited when I got the email about the Lifestyle Crafts Countdown preview in my inbox! There are so many fun dies to choose from to celebrate the new year with! I really loved these drink label dies a lot, I have a ladies tea coming up at church this weekend and I knew they'd be a fun way to dress up my table at the tea that I'm hosting.

Here's what I used:
- Drink Label dies
-  Glitter Scrapbook paper {you could use any coordinating color}
- chocolate straws {found at Cost Plus World Market}
- mug
- cocoa

Then I just ran three of the drink label dies through my letter press machine and cut them out. I did 4 in white and 4 in red paper. I slipped them through the straws and used a bit of double sided tape to make sure they stayed closed on the straw.

Photobucket

So simple but so pretty! I can't wait to put these on all my place settings this weekend at the holiday tea at church! To see more of the new released collection click here and start dreaming up creative ideas!
Photobucket

You can also use my discount code for an extra 20% off your order!

Photobucket
Contest runs from today till Dec. 19th! All you have to do is say something in your Facebook status about the contest and link back to them! So simple & you can be entered to win! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...