Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 26, 2012

A Date Night with Carrie Underwood

Last week I turned 30. For my birthday Hubby got me tickets to see Carrie Underwood in concert. I'd known that she was coming to town for a while and was dropping hints for months about going. He got a baby sitter lined up and everything, so off we went to celebrate my birthday!

Photobucket

We haven't been on a date night since our anniversary in July, and we both agreed after such a fun night that we need to make going out once a month more a priority. It's always fun getting out of the house for a night, having fun together and remembering exactly why he's my best friend!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been a fan of hers since she was on American Idol, I remember voting for her. She puts on a really great LIVE show, if you ever have the chance to go see her go! It was a lot of fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My hubby and I have seen a lot of musicals and plays together but never in 7 and a half years together have we ever been to a music concert together. So this was an extra special occasion together. A great start to year 30, thank you Husband!

Photobucket

#5 completed on the 30B430 list, check out the full list here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...