Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 10, 2012

Zara Home Hits the U.S!

Friends, today is an exciting day in the world of home decor! I've always loved decor and decorating, I don't talk about it a lot on the blog here but gearing up to be in a home again has been giddy with excitement about decorating a new space and brought back my love of decor and making a home.

I discovered Zara back when I was in high school and traveled to Europe. Zara clothing is on of my faves, used to be that you could only buy it overseas but now their clothing is in the U.S. as well. Today, I'm so excited that Zara Home has made its way to the U.S. as well. They have some awesome finds, I'm really loving their selection of pillows, bedding and throws. Here's just a taste of some of the fun finds that I'm loving.

Zara Home Favorites



They even have a kids line that I'm loving too! How cute are those fringe booties? I'm thinking about picking them up for our little boy!
Zara Home for Kids



They are currently running FREE shipping the entire month of October! How awesome is that, visit their website here and get ready to start drooling.

*I am in no way affiliated with or receiving anything from Zara Home for this post, I just really love their company and product and wanted to share some awesome finds.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...