Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 25, 2012

Packing & Moving Tips + A FREE Printable

Photobucket

We're deep in the throws of packing over here. This isn't my first time at the rodeo, so by this time I've gotten pretty good at this whole packing thing. There's always a ton of things that you don't use daily that can be packed up right away. Pack those things up first and fast I say. Also packing is a great time to purge anything you haven't used/seen/or worn in over a year. Get rid of it before taking it to your new place to collect more dust.

Photobucket

One thing I'm doing differently this go around is labeling my boxes better. Rather than just putting a generic "kitchen" label on the box I want to know exactly what's in that box. I think this helps to better identify if you need to unpack that box right away. Wouldn't you rather know exactly which box your linens are in than having to open every box that says "bedroom?" Yes, I thought so.

Photobucket

In order to help this possible chaos I created a printable that I could just fill out and tape to every box I pack. Label it by what room  you're packing up, and how many boxes there are for each room. Then add the contents inside.

Photobucket

Wanna print off a stack of your own? Simply click here download the print for free and get packing! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...