Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 11, 2012

Fun Holiday Hostess Gifts with Lifestyle Crafts

This week Lifestyle Crafts released their new Wintertide Collection. I love Christmas time and it's never to early to start thinking about gift giving! Today I want to share with you a fun easy hostess gift you can give to your friends, this would also be a great gift to give co-workers. I'm always looking for small fun gifts to show appreciation.

You know I love a good cup of coffee, or anything to do with coffee right? 

Photobucket

Using the Drink Sleeve Die I cut out two of them with my letterpress machine. I also cut out some banners to add to the front of the cuff. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Using some foam stickers I added them to the backs of the banner dies to make them pop and give them a 3D effect. They will look like this when you're done:

Photobucket

I bought my disposable cups from Target. Put your sleeve together and slide it onto your coffee cups. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next I used some crafts sticks, and some green glitter stickers to write "stir" on the sticks and put them inside the cups. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

To finish everything off I placed a hot cocoa and tea bag inside each of them along with the stir sticks. You could also add marshmallows, Christmas candy or any other small items to complete these coffee gifts. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

View the entire Wintertide Collection here. 

Use code: WORLEYHOUSE for 20% off your purchase as well.

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...