Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 7, 2012

{Blogging Events} The Glitter Academy Fall Event

This past Friday night I attended The Glitter Academy's Fall Event along with some of my blogging friends. This event is for the whole crafty community here in Arizona and is a great networking event for other bloggers as well. I attended their event this past Spring and I always enjoy seeing all my favorite faces in this creative community.

Photobucket

This event was held at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Chandler, AZ. It was a night of meeting new people, eating great food, and crafting together. I will admit that I talked to much during the night and didn't finish my craft till the next day! 

One of my favorite things at this event was the dessert table set up by the super team at Paging Super Mom! I mean they had me at glitter! They set up an adorable dessert table complete with free print ables that you can print at home too. Check out this sign, I think it needs to go somewhere in my house. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a few pictures from the event last night. Destiny and I were both winners that night of some awesome prizes. I now have a lifetime supply of shimmer modge podge to my name! So if anyone needs to come to my house during the holiday season and use some just come on over! 

Big shout outs & thank yous to the wonderful sponsors of the event Poppy Seed Projects, Royal Design Studio, Etsy Kids! Also thanks to Jamielyn, Krystin and Stephanie for putting together a wonderful night for us all! 

If you live local in Arizona and want to meet up for the next event check out their website here. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...