Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 26, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Multiply Delicious

Today, I'm busy as a bee packing and cleaning our current place to get ready to move into a new place. But, while there's chaos around me right now with moving blog reading is a good escape for me. Today I want to share with you one of my fave blogs to read weekly. 


There are three main topics to this blog, and they don't disappoint. All About The Food, All About The Kids & All About The Mommy. I love reading Heather's fresh perspective on family, food, and other random tid bits. She's got some great recipes, and some cute ideas for kids parties, and other family things. 

I love reading blogs these days about Mommy stuff and family things and this is one of my favorites to read. Check her out, add her to your reader and have fun! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...