Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 30, 2010

Milestones: Rolling Over

Ava is now rolling over from back to tummy and tummy to back! When she first rolled over from tummy to back Orion was playing with her on the floor while I was getting ready for the day. I missed it, and we waited for her to do it again but she didn't. But, I was glad that Orion got to share in that special moment with her. 

Later, on that day she rolled from back to tummy and I caught that one. She's now rolling over like crazy and is moving all around the floor. It's fun to watch her scoot across the floor. 

She's also, "talking" and making a lot more noises too. It's like every day she does something new and amazing to me. I love watch her grow and change like this. 

Here's a video I caught of her rolling over. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...