Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 14, 2010

July 14, 2010

July 14th, 2007

On July 14th, 2007 we said "I Do." 

On July 14th, 2008 we celebrated one year, not knowing what would come in the next year. 

On July 14th, 2009 we celebrated two years and later found out that we'd be parents soon. 

Today, we are stronger and better and a family. 

I married my best friend. The person who makes me laugh the hardest. The person who's always accepted me just for who I am. 

Orion is everything I ever wanted, and everything I never knew I needed. But, God knew. He knew when Orion would walk into my life, he knew how Orion would complete the weakest parts of me and how together we'd be stronger and make each other better. God knew the trials and joys that we'd walk into and he gave us each other to lean on during those times. 

I feel so blessed in so many ways to have such a loving, caring and wonderful Husband. 

Orion, thank you for being the husband that I need and deserve. Thank you for being an amazing Daddy to Ava. Watching the two of you is like a gift. A gift I am forever grateful for. I'm thankful that the three of us together make a family. 

I love you so much and can't wait to share the day with you, and celebrate many more years of bliss with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...