Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 30, 2010

Friday Frills


Hello, my lovely blog readers. My name is Andrea and I still am the writer of this little blog even though I've been gone all week. Please excuse my absence as we've been moving all week long, taking care of a baby who got some shots this week, and trying to beat the Arizona heat during moving week. But, we're making it. 

So, while we're having chaos during moving and stuff is every where I found some things today to distract me from my house and the hot mess it's in right now. 

First up, I'm loving Miss Kourtney K & her baby Mason on the cover of this months Baby Couture magazine. I love that she's a advocate of breast feeding Mamas, she's a pretty smokin' mama and her little guy is so adorable! 

And today, I heard once Bachelorette & DWTS alum Melissa Rycroft and Her hubby Tye are expecting their first child this coming February! Yippee! They will make cute babies! 


And after spending the last 3 days moving we're still not quite done, but all I wanna do is find a hammock just like this and lay in it and do nothing else. 

Happy Weekend to you & yours!!!

photo credits:
celebritybabyscoop.com
lifeinthefinlane.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...