Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 3, 2010

Father's Day & Other Things

A couple days before I left for my Iowa trip, Orion and I made a day of it and tripped it up to Cottonwood & then Flagstaff with some friends. I went with some of my girlfriends to pick up my bridesmaid dress for a friend's wedding this August. 

We met up later with our Husbands and kiddos and had dinner together before heading home. Ava hung out with my friend Julie's boys. We had a ton of fun, and I can't wait for the wedding later this summer. 
June 20th, Orion celebrated his very first Father's Day! We went out to breakfast that morning to celebrate. Ava wore her "I Heart My Dad" onesie, we ate, Orion opened gifts from Ava & I and we had an amazing morning. 

Later that day, Orion took Ava and I to the airport. It was a bummer to be flying out on Father's Day but Orion assured me over and over again that he'd be ok and was ok with us flying out that day. 
Ava wasn't to into taking pictures that day, she was more into checking out everyone at IHOP that morning. I made Orion a canvas with prints of their hands together. (more on this project later)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...