Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

July 13, 2010

{DIY} Party Circles

I created these party circles to be used for my friend's upcoming wedding. They were pretty simple to make, and I used them already this past weekend at her bridal shower. 

I made these using Picnik, and then printed them off on heavy card stock and using a 2 in. punch cut them out. You can buy the punches at any craft store, mine is a Martha Stewart one. 

I used them this past weekend as confetti on the tables. But you could also glue them on to tooth picks and use them as cupcake toppers. 
You could use this same method for pretty much any type of party your hosting. They would be great for a little kids birthday party as well. 

Be Creative Challenge
Week #26

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...