Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 19, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: The House of Wood

Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where we high light one of the blogs on my reading list. To see a complete list of all the blogs I love see the side bar to the right. 
****

Hello everyone! Since yesterday was my birthday (more on that later) I took a little break from the blogity and spent the day with my family. It's not Monday, but let's pretend that it doesn't matter...because today I want to introduce you to Jen from The House of Wood!

Jen is a singer/songwriter living in Nashville, TN. By day she writes & performs and in her spare time she's one little creative Mama. She just recently had a baby girl named Evie. She's a beauty!

Jen's little blog is filled with all sorts of home DIY projects on her rental that her and her Hubby (and now baby) live in and Creative products that she makes for her Etsy shop

Stop by say hello, and take a listen to some of her music on itunes, you just might find yourself hooked!

Happy Tuesday! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...