Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 31, 2010

A Day in October

I meant to document our day in October a few weeks ago, but I forgot my camera that day while I was out running errands and then forgot about it by the time I got home. 

So today, on the last day of October, while packing this morning to come home from vacation I realized that I hadn't documented our day. 

So today was the day. We were driving most of the day, but I decided to document it anyway. 

Here you go: October 31st, 2010

Our day started out at 7 am, Ava let Orion & I sleep in on our last day of vacation. I got up to nurse her and Orion started packing and listening to ramblings on ESPN. 

Here's a quick shot of them before leaving our hotel.........
And of coarse a shot of me & Ava, plus I wanted to show you my cute new hat! Aren't we cute?!? Then we loaded up in the car for our 3 and a half hour car ride home. 
Ava was a trooper, we planned the trip home around her nap time (thanks, Alicia) and she slept the first two hours into the trip. 

While, I read a little of this aloud to Orion in the car, Ava slept and we had a good time chatting and discussing the book's topics. We're reading this book for our Connection Group at church, and going through the class. Truth be told, we're a little behind so today was a good catch up day for us in the car. 
1:30 pm.....We made a pit stop for gas & lunch. Here's my little road trip girl! She did so great! 
2 pm, after our little break we're back in the car. Gotta get a shot of our "driver" on the trip. Orion puts up with my road trip camera picture taking nonsense, he's a trooper too! :)

By, 2:45 pm we were pulling into the drive way and unloading the car and getting things unpacked. 

After a quick diaper change and change of clothes I set up Ava's "home theatre" so she could be distracted while I started unpacking. 
I also started some loads of laundry, folded and repeated till it was all done. While Orion entertained Ava and they watched football. 
4 pm, I made a trip to Target for some things and had a nice little "mommy break." When I got home, We made another costume change into Ava's cute lil' pumpkin outfit and headed outside to take some fall pics on the grass: 
5:30 pm Orion went and got take out, this Mama was to tired to cook anything spectacular. 

6:30 pm we headed over to our friend's house, to drop off a thank you card to them for watching Bentley while we were on vacation, and say "hello."

8 pm, back @ home! Putting Ava to sleep and getting stuff picked up around the house. 

8:30 pm I sit down to pay bills & blog. Sorry for the lack of pics during this time. Really who wants to see me pay bills?!!? yea, I didn't think so! 

It's now almost 9 pm, and I am beat! Heading to bed soon, tomorrow is a new and exciting day. Some changes coming this week to the Worley House trying by best to wrap my heart and head around them. So, I need my sleep!

Night, Night!

PS- I'm linking up with Mrs. B's Day in October posts! Click here, to read about all the other bloggers Days in October, oh and Mrs. B's. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...