Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, but any good excuse to dress my girl up in a cute outfit I'm game. I got the little hat a couple weeks ago on clearance, and bought these cute "pumpkin" shoes last year on clearance. 

She's the cutest lil' pumpkin around I think. I'm not bias or anything.......... ;) 
Daddy got her this lil' pumpkin a few weeks ago when we visited the pumpkin patch together. He decided that she "needed" her own little one. 

Daddy's and their girls....... can't wait to see what else later on in life he'll think she'll "need." :) 
Happy Halloween from our lil' pumpkin to yours! 

We're back from our first family vacation, I'll be posting more on that and some other new things happening in our lives soon. 

Stay tuned. 


Linking Up this Post to:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...