Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 27, 2010

What's For Dinner: Easy Chicken & Rice

This is easily one of my 'go to' recipes on any night of the week. It's one of my faves, adapted from a recipe that one of my college roomies Mother's made for us. This is my much easier, less time consuming  version of Chicken and Rice. 

My husband loves this meal, and well when my Hubby loves certain meals they tend to be the ones that I keep going back to. I'm gonna share it with you, hope you like it. 

Here's what you'll need:
4 bone less, skinless chicken breasts
Italian Seasoning
Salt 
Pepper
1 can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
1 and a half cups White Rice
13x9 inch baking dish

Here's what do to:
Season your chicken breasts generously on both sides with the Italian seasoning, salt & pepper set aside. 

In your baking dish add Cream of Chicken soup, and two cans of water (you could also use Chicken Stock for more flavor instead of water) whisk together till soup is dissolved into the water. 

Add your rice, whisk again to mix in. 

Then add your chicken breasts to the mixture. 

Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. 

I always pair this with another veggie like green beans or corn and some dinner rolls. 

Eat & Enjoy! It's one of my fave comfort foods this meal. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...