Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 12, 2010

iheart: Beauty Product Junkie

Oh, Lordy! It's been a while since I told you about some of the things iheart! It's so secret around my house that I'm kinda a product junkie. That cute little packaging and the promise that "it'll change your life." gets me every time! Especially beauty products, Y.E.S. 

Over the years I have fallen in love with some amazing products that work wonders for me. I'll tell you about'em, some are cheap-o drug store and some are of the department store/salon brand variety! 

Either way here's what keeps me goin' and lookin' fab!  

 Bumble & Bumble Deeep

This awesome little leave in conditioner works wonders for me. I use it once every two weeks instead of my normal conditioner on that day. I put it on right in the shower and continue about my business and then rinse just before getting out. Perfect enough time for it to do its magic! This stuff is awesome for me since I color my hair, blow dry it, flat iron it and pretty much all around torture my locks..this helps bring them back to life! 

Redken Glass Smoothing Serum

This gem, I've been using her since I was in 8th grade! Yes, you heard that! She's really awesome for smoothing away all those frizzies and helping your dry hair. I have naturally curly hair and when I was in junior high I had no idea what to do with my hair to control the frizzies my hair dresser introduced this stuff to me and my Mom bought it for me for years! I still love it to this day, it works great controlling all that stuff and giving you a great shine and smoothing out your hair! 

What beauty products do you love?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...