Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 4, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: The TomKat Studio

You've heard me rave about The TomKat Studio before here, since finding Kim's blog just a few short months ago I've been in awe of her awesome part planning skills. I already knew I was going to do a cupcake theme first birthday party for Ava and Kim has some wonderful things in her shop just for that! I can't wait! 

Kim, is the owner and creator of cute party printables, birthday banners, party supplies including cupcake embellishments and more! She has a really fun Etsy shop, and blog of the same name. 

I've been in awe of some of her really fun kid's party ideas! She's got something for everyone in her shop, and her blog is full of really cute DIY party ideas. 
http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com

If you're looking for some ideas to help you out with your next party, you need to check out her blog and her Etsy shop The TomKat Studio. 

She also has a ton of stuff for adult parties. Wouldn't you love your next birthday party to be Parisian themed with black, white and pink?!! Oh, yes please! Kim has some awesome stuff.  I'm already thinking about who I can throw a party for just so I can use some of Kim's adorable things! 

Check out her blog, grab a pen to start writing down all your ideas you get from it, and start saving cause you're gonna wanna buy some stuff from her for your next party! 

Happy Monday peeps!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...