Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 25, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Party Box Designs

Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I high light one of the blogs off my reading list and tell you why I love reading their blog. For a complete list of all the blogs I love check the side bar to the right! 
*****
Meet Jessica of Party Box Designs! A couple weeks ago I entered a giveaway to win some custom invitations from her company Party Box Designs! Upon checking out her work and her blog I was totally inspired and in awe of her work! She's got amazing party skills! Her blog features all of her invitations, decor and design for parties. She's even featured her own daughter's birthdays on the blog for you to check out. She also has holiday cards and party invites, cupcake and favor tags. 

I love her whimsical approach to her designs and her generosity in sharing with others the 'how tos' of party planning! She's got a lot of really cool ideas!  

I decided on two invites for Ava's first birthday party, which is still 5 months away but the planner in me couldn't wait to get a handle on the details soon. I was so excited to have won this invite contest, I really feel like invites set the whole tone for your event or party. They let guests know what the colors or theme might me and what to expect at your party. 

Ava's first birthday is going to be cupcake themed, here's the two invites I'm deciding on, they are vastly different but I love them both I can't decide. I'm leaning towards option #2, but Hubby loves option #1, what do you think?: 
#1- Goes great with her nursery theme

#2- Totally different colors but I really love the swirls

I like the idea of doing something different than her nursery theme, which was the theme for all my baby showers. They are both really awesome designs, tough to choose! 

Jump on over to Jessica's blog, give her some love! You just might find yourself planning your next birthday party, or event!

Party Box Design

images: Party Box Designs 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...