Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 21, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Our Daily Obsessions

Happy Monday Everyone!! Are you tired today? I am. It was a crazy good weekend, but so tiring now on Monday morning. One thing that brightens up this dreary, cloudy Arizona morning is talking about one of my favorite things and one of my favorite blogs!

That's right folks....It's Blog Roll Monday time!




Today's blog is one of my faves, and I'm pretty sure if we lived in the same state we'd be real life friends instead of just blogging friends! Meet Amy everyone! She's a mama of two adorable girls, wife, blogger and all around DIY & crafty diva! At least in my humble opinion!

Photobucket

She's the blogger and mastermind behind Our Daily Obsessions; a blog about everything she loves in this life! Her blog has a little bit of everything from projects, crafts, parties and writing about her Hubby and little girls! She has an adorable daughter named Ava (obviously the best name around!) and another adorable newborn named Reese! Don't you just love that Reese & Ava! So cute!

I first stumbled upon her blog about a year ago, I quickly fell in love with her classic and fresh style. Coveted her hard wood floors, and drooled over her family room style. She has some great sewing ideas like this one, and has a knack for refashioning items into useful little girls clothing. Check out more of great ideas on her blog, and give her some love today! Stop by and tell her "Hello." Tell her I sent you, you'll be so happy you did. Oh, and while you're there check out her adorable Baking Party she threw for her little girl! It's such an adorable party! I love all her attention to details!








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...