Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 24, 2011

Happy {First} Birthday Ava

My Dearest Ava,
Today is your first birthday! Happy Birthday my sweet girl! This time last year, we were just meeting you for the very first time. We already loved you and got to know you, but your birth day is one of the happiest days in our lives.

You made us a complete family.

Photobucket
(the day before you were born. little did we know we'd meet you the very next day.)

I remember your birthday like it was yesterday. I remember the moment they placed you in my arms. I cried tears of joy, I instantly loved you and felt so blessed to be your Mama. Overwhelmed with emotion as I watched your Daddy snuggle you for the first time, and kiss his girl and hold you tightly. As I watched him become your Daddy. The bond I felt the first time you nursed and looked up at me with those deep brown eyes.

There are so many moments from this past year that I will treasure in my heart forever, moments that make me laugh and my heart smile. Moments that are just so special between us as a family. Moments that bond us forever, and make me love you more and more each day.

Photobucket

You are my baby girl. But you have also been my teacher this year. One day, I hope to teach you great things but right now you're teaching me. About myself. About the Love of the Father. You haven't done anything to make me love you, but I do. I love you, I am proud of you. I am in awe of you. I am blessed because of you.

This past year has been a blessing. You have blessed our lives so much. You bring JOY to our home. Your smile and laugh are infectious. You make everything more interesting and exciting. Your Daddy loves you so much, I have watched how you have changed him.

Photobucket

I pray, that you come to know the Lord and love him as much as Daddy and I do. I pray that we can teach you what is most important in life. I pray that you grow to be a strong, and confident woman. Daddy and I will be there for you every step of this journey.

There aren't enough words to tell you just how much I love you. And sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all. But there are so many wonderful things that I love about you. Things that aren't big at all but small and the moments are often.

Photobucket

This is just the beginning, there are so many more moments to come. So many more milestones that we get to share with you. Today we celebrate you, we are joyful and happy that you are in our lives. We praise God for you and the miracle that you are. I pray, you always know just how loved you are. That you feel loved no matter what.

Photobucket

Today is your birthday baby girl. Your Daddy and I have been praying and thinking about a verse that we want to pray over your life, one that will remind you of your purpose and just how much God loves you.

"For you created me my inmost being' you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were writen in your book before they came to be." Psalm 139:13-16

We know the Lord has special things for you ahead. We feel honored and blessed that he chose us to be your parents and help guide you through the life. You are fearfully and wonderfully made, you are his. We love you Buggy so very much! You have made this life so much fun. Happy, happy Birthday to our sweet girl. We can't wait to celebrate with you and celebrate your life and your first year.

Love always,
Mommy & Daddy

(scheduling a post when taking a blogging break is so awesome, you should try it!)





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...