Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 25, 2009

Anniversary gift Idea:


Way back when we "first" said; "I Love You" I've always replied with "I love you more!" It's now become "our thing" Orion pretty much comes to expect it whenever it's said. It's kinda one of those cute couple things that we say, or I say to him rather. And it's become a bit of a playful thing in our relationship. Orion tells me that I'm trying to one up him whenever it's said. Often times I've thought of putting the saying on a t-shirt or something fun to give him as a gift. Well, today I found these cute little prints from This Young House, their online store. I think it might make a cute gift to frame and give to Orion for our wonderful 2 year celebration soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...