Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 25, 2009

This Young House

I found a new blog/website today. I saw this couple on the Nest.com a couple weeks back and fell in love with their home renovation. I found some more of their house this morning when I visited on of my fave blogs Ikea Hacker! What awesome style this fab couple has. I am pretty sure I'm going be stealing their ideas & tips for the future! This great couple has an awesome website called "This Young House" that chronicles their adventures in home renovation and gives all sorts of ideas and tips. A must, if you're like me and love design and decorating.

Check out their site: http://www.thisyounghouse.com and see for yourself. I've been devouring it all morning long. So many ideas! Enjoy!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...