Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 8, 2009

Blog Roll Monday; First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage

This adorable little blog is all about love, marriage and everything in between.
Written by newlywed Jenn, tailing the adventures of her and her Husband and their
adorable puppy! I just found this blog a week ago via another blogs. I must admit
whenever I find a new blog, I always read the first couple posts before deciding
if this blog is for me. If, I get hooked then I have to read every last post that
this blog has to offer. I have to catch up, right?!! Well, that's what happened
with this delightful blog. I stayed up late one night, way past my bed
time to read it all and catch up on every post I'd missed thus far.
I love blogs about marriage and love. And all that comes along with
being a wife, mother, being married, and the list goes on and on. Some of my favorite posts
have been the ones she writes on saving money, her awesome finds at garage sales are
inspiring and make me want to venture out and find more deals. If you love all these
things, check out her blog. I'm sure you'll find it as addicting as I do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...