Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 3, 2009

Happy Graduation Day Miss Jennie!

Congrats, to my friend Jennie on her graduation from Cosmetology School today! Today, Jennie graduates from school in Prescott, AZ. Wishing I was there with her today to celebrate but I am there in spirit!

She's always been one of the most stylish people I know. She's daring, bold, and so not afraid of taking risks. And I admire that about her!

Jennie, I'm so proud of you it's been a long road ahead, but YOU did it!! Couldn't be more proud of you for chasing your dreams and going for it!

Not to mention, the sweet hair I'm going to have with you as my stylist! ;)

Love you girly! You're going to do an amazing job. Best of luck on finding the place of your dreams to work at!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...