Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 28, 2009

Tag You're It!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
June, 1999: I was in sophomore in high school just about to enter my junior year. Hanging out with friends, and had no clue the life before me or the adventure God would take me on.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Take Orion to the train/pick him up
Arrange someone to watch Bentley for the weekend
Clean, laundry and pack
Answer emails, website edits & photo edits
Figure out dinner

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Crackers, fruit, hummus

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay off all Orion and I's student loan debt
Pay off my mortgage
Take a trip w/ Orion around the work to all the places we want to visit.
Take a trip somewhere w/ all my best girlfriends and take them on a shopping spree.

5) Places I have lived:
California, Iowa, Arizona, Minnesota.... that's all I got. 

6) Jobs I have had:
File Clerk, Cookie girl @ a bake shop, receptionist, photographer & Admin Assistant.

7) Bloggers I am tagging who you will enjoy getting to know better:
Mrs. B from She's Starcrossed
Alicia from Virginia Living
Cori from The McRae's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...