Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 15, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Friend Photography

Kelly is the lead photographer/owner of Friend Photographer. I was introduced to her by a mutual friend. The first time I met her she was shooting a wedding that oddly enough I was officiating. She's an amazing photographer, and when I was just starting my business [for real] she was there to help and advise. I'm forever grateful to her for letting me ask her all sorts of questions, and always being willing to help. Not to mention she's an amazing talent! I'm inspired by her images and the way she takes risks. If you haven't read her blog stop on over, and even better if you're from Iowa book Kelly for a session. You won't be disappointed! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...