Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 22, 2009

Miss Minnesota 2009!

Wow! After a very long, exciting and also tiring weekend of pageants I'm proud and happy to announce Miss Minnesota 2009 is Brooke Kilgarriff our very own Miss Twin Cities. Also, our very own Sara Larson, Miss Capital City was named 1st Runner Up! I can't believe it! I mean, I genuinely thought that it would come down to the two of them, but to be sitting there in that audience when they called Sara & Brooke as the final two was an exciting moment, nerve wracking, and I felt like I was going to throw up! It was awesome to know that our girls had come so far, and one of them would be Miss MN 2009! I'm so very proud of both Brooke and Sara. They represented us with style, passion, grace, and beauty! To Brooke; best of luck as you continue your journey as Miss Minnesota 2009. We're so proud of you! To Sara; couldn't be more happy for you. I'm so glad we get to continue your journey as Miss Capital City and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds for you! I'm so happy to have been a small part in all of this!
Sara & Brooke named in the Top 10 on finals night!


















Brooke Kilgarriff

Miss Minnesota 2009

Miss Twin Cities

****

I'll post more pics this afternoon! Stay tuned!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...