Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 6, 2010

28 weeks/ 7 month/ 3rd trimester


her take home outfit


How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain: 8.8 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Everyday.

Stretch marks? none.

Sleep: Leg cramps seem to have gone away this week, we'll see if they come back.

Best moment this week: Orion and I spent the day together on Monday during his day off, and we went shopping and found a outfit for Baby G, we decided that we're going to take her home from the hospital in this outfit. It's so cheery & bright, and the little onesie says "happy to be me" how perfect is that? I'm going to make a little headband with a daisy on it that matches so she can wear it home too.

Movement: Lots and lots.

Cravings: Pizza, I've been craving pizza for days now and Monday Orion took me to lunch for pizza at CPK!

Gender: girl.

Labor Signs: none.

Belly Button in or out? in.

What I miss: Having a voice and being able to breathe right. I've been fighting a cold that seems to have taken over these two things. Hoping they come back soon.

What I am looking forward to: Traveling to MN tomorrow, and my baby shower. It'll be the first! Then the following week I'm traveling to IA for another baby shower and my little brother's wedding. Exciting stuff on the horizon.

Weekly Wisdom: I finished Five Star Families this week, and it was inspiring. A great read, I suggest picking it up for your family.

Milestones: She's moving lots and lots more. Which is very exciting, and others are able to feel her and see her kicking now too!


images: target.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...