Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 24, 2010

{DIY} Picture Frame Makeover

I have an art project in mind that I want to do for Ava's nursery, that I needed white picture frames for. I decided instead of going out and buying new frames to makeover ones that I already had. Here's what I did:

What I used: Olympic Semi-gloss White Paint
Left over from painting the nursery. Here's what I LOVE about Olympic paint it's VOC free!
Two old picture frames, after I graduated college I decorated my first apartment with gold & cranberry hues. My style has changed and evolved since then so I decided to take these frames and paint them white for the nursery.

I did two coats of this paint, and let it dry completely.

Here they are all finished, don't they look great?!!
Next, week I'll add the artwork inside these pretties! Stay tuned!

total cost: FREE- used stuff we already had!

Be Creative Challenge
Week #3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...