Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 19, 2010

The Bump Fairy: 29 weeks

29 weeks/ 7 months/ 3rd trimester

I'm a little behind on my posts,due to vacation so here's a re-cap of week 29 when I was in Minnesota! Enjoy, more to come on week 30 later in the week!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 8.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yes, everyday.

Stretch marks? none.

Sleep: It's getting harder and harder to sleep comfortably. The iron supplements seem to be doing there job, as my leg cramps have been less and less which is nice. But, I'm still waking up a few times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and can't quite seem to get back to sleep.

Best moment this week: My MN baby shower, and getting to see good friends! I had such a great week spending time with everyone.

Movement: Lots and lots, especially at night while I'm trying to sleep!

Cravings: Nothing really, but I did get to have Chinese food this weekend, which really hit the spot!

Gender: girl.

Labor Signs: none.

Belly Button in or out? still in.

What I miss: Right now, I miss Hubby. I wish he could have been here with me this week! I'll have spent a total of 7 days apart by the time I get back home. That's a record for us. I don't think I'll be doing that again.

What I am looking forward to: Traveling home to IA next week to see family.

Weekly Wisdom: none.

Milestones: none.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...