Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 20, 2010

I SAY

.... comfort food has a way of making you feel good & feeding the soul.
.... seeing my house fill up with baby things, is a very surreal feeling but it's all very cute!
.... dreaming and brainstorming about new things for our home inspires me.
.... saving $30 on my grocery bill makes me happy & excited all at the same time.
.... I believe in coupons, nuff said.
.... my idea of a perfect night is a good dinner & cuddling on my couch with my Husband.
.... my perfect home feels light & airy.
.... I love mixing the new with the old and seeing it work.
.... sneak away to the thrift store every once in a while, you never know what you'll find.
.... thinking about how we're going to meet our daughter in just a matter of weeks makes me giddy, excited and nervous all at the same time!
images: realsimple.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...