Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 20, 2010

What's for Dinner: Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes

This is one of my favorite recipes, I've made it a handful of times and Hubby and I love it. We had it again last night for dinner, and so I thought I'd share it with you. Not only is it really simple, budget friendly but it's restaurant quality right out of your own kitchen. I promise your friends & family will think you're really fancy serving this tonight for dinner.

I've made this so many times I don't even use the recipe anymore, but for you I'll include the exact measurements w/ my notes in red. This recipe yields two servings, double if you'd like to make this for four people or more.

Here's what you'll need:
Potatoes & Chicken:
3 small red potatoes or 4 medium size russet potatoes
1 tsp. salt
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp. Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix (I use Italian seasoning mix and it works just the same)
2 tsp. olive oil divided

Artichoke Topping:
1/2 cup chopped artichoke hearts (about 2 hearts)
2 tsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 oz. Parmesan Cheese, divided
2 tsp. mayo

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cut potatoes into quarter sizes, and arrange on baking sheet. I like to cover mine w/ foil for easier clean up. If you do this spray with non stick cooking spray to make serving easier. Season w/ olive oil and Rosemary/Italian seasoning. Place in oven and bake for 30 min.

Next, mix all the ingredients for the artichoke topping together listed above and set aside.

Flatten chicken w/ a meat tenderizer till 1/2 in. thick. Sprinkle both sides of chicken w/ seasoning mix (I like to salt & pepper each side as well) Add remaining olive oil to frying pan and cook chicken till cooked all the way through.

Next, turn your oven to broil and place chicken on the broiler pan. Add artichoke topping to chicken, and broil 4-6 minutes till topping is melted and golden. Watch closely because some broilers work faster than others, you don't want to char it. When done serve with potatoes, and you're done! Enjoy!

YUM!

Artichoke Chicken with Roasted Potatoes

From the 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook
by Pampered Chef

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...