Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 10, 2010

Minnesota Baby Shower (my first one)

Saturday, Jan. 9th, 2010 my friends hosted my very first baby shower in Minnesota. I'm so glad that I was able to make the trip and get to share this stage of life with friends that I really care about and love.

My first shower was very fun, we played a couple games. One of which I didn't do so well at and the other I dominated at! :)

There were cupcakes (my fave) pink everything, and a theme that matched Ava's nursery! Everything down to the last detail was adorable. BIG thanks to Jessie, Eunice and Sara for putting it all together and making it so special for me. I'm so blessed to have you girls in my life.

It was so nice to see everyone that I cared about and loved all in the same place, thank you to everyone who came and gave Ava such wonderful gifts. I appreciate you!

Jessie was very sneaky and did a cute thing; she called Orion and had him write me a little note for her to read at the baby shower, it was the cutest thing and so adorable. Here's what Orion had to say:
Andrea:
I hope that you are having the time of your life being with friends and family. Me and Bentley miss you so much, so please come home soon. Any who, the journey that you and I have been on has been great. Though we've had our ups and downs we are better off for it. God has been our rock when everything else is shifting sand. I love you so much and I cannot wait to see what God has in-store for us in the future, which now includes a baby girl. I am soooooooooo excited for the birth of our first child. This is truly a fun time for me, because she's going to be my little princess. And I know that she has most of my features, but let's pray that she's grows out of it. Because your features are much better than mine. I thank God that we have the opportunity raise her up and allow her to become the woman that God wants her to be. I wish that I could be there to read this personally to you at your baby shower, but let's face it guys at baby showers is a little awkward. So babe have a great time I love you and the baby so much!!!! And I cannot wait til she comes into the world

Love you :)

Orion

1 4 3


Here's a few pictures from yesterday:
The beautiful diaper cake Eunice made
Cute stuff for Ava
The whole group
Me @ 29 weeks and Jessie @ 37 weeks. We've already arranged a marriage between our children!

To see more pictures from the baby shower click here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...