Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 23, 2010

New Phone Please!!

I have this phone, it's ancient & dying. It rarely charges these days, sometimes stops working and freezes. I've had it for 4 years to be exact! I think that must be some kind of record for a person to have a phone that long, no?

It's time for a new one! Anyway, I get an upgrade in March and I'm in the market for a new phone. Hubby has the Palm Centro, which I like but don't love. I miss my Blackberry, like no one should probably miss a phone that much but sadly, I do.

I don't want a smartphone, I just want something simple, touch screen & one that has a full keyboard option. Is that to much to ask?

Anyone have any good recommendations for phones? What do you have, and why do you love it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...