Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 17, 2010

Blog Roll Monday: Life in the Fun Lane

Blog Roll Monday, is a weekly feature where we high light one of the blogs on our Blog Roll. For a complete list of all the blogs we read please visit the 'About Us' tab for more info. 
****



(click image to visit blog)


I first found Holly as a member on TheNest.com, I fell in love with her decorating style and even showed it to Hubby to give him a visual of where I was going with our own house. For weeks I drooled over her Nest profile, and home pics.

Fast forward months later, I was blog reading on another blog and came across some amazing before and afters of some DIY projects and come to find out it was none other than Holly herself. And that's when I was introduced to her blog Life in the Fun Lane her personal blog.

Life in the Fun Lane is filled with adventures in parenting and furniture refinishing to say the least. Holly has a business called Whiteberry Reinvented. She takes amazing pieces of furniture and turns them into works of art as far as I'm concerned. If she didn't live so far away (Canada) I'd sure be scooping them all up for my own dwelling.

I love, love her blog for decorating and inspiration. She has a great DIY section on her blog too where she gives step by step tutorials on how she's accomplished some of her look. Not to mention she has a pretty cute family as well!

Jump on over to her blog, and get ready to drool and be inspired too!

Happy Monday & Happy Reading!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...