Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 28, 2010

iheart: Sandals & Flip Flops




iheart is a weekly feature where we high light some of our favorite things here at Worley House.
******

If you know me, then you know I hate to have my feet covered. I love sandals and flip flips. I would choose these over any shoe any day of the week. And, I am so fortunate now to live in a place that allows me to do just that all year round. 

These days, I'm loving the "T-strap" and "Gladiator" styles of sandals. Here's just a few that I found recently that I'm loving. 

1. Yellow is my new color obsession. $22 from Old Navy
2. I love these, and anything with bling is right up my alley. $12 from Payless
3. These silver metallic are awesome. $10 from Forever 21
4. I like these white ones with the little hint of turquoise $12 from Target
5. These are classic and kinda simple with something extra. $17 from Target
6. These are a bit out there, but I love the color. $20 from H & M
7. I love these cause their basic, and they have my fave color to wear pink $12 from H & M

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...