Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 14, 2010

iHeart: Magazines



iHeart is a weekly feature, where we high light some of our favorite things in a variety of categories. 
****

It's true, I love them in all their glossy glory! They are great companions for travel, lazy days by the pool [like today] and great for ripping ideas out of them and saving them. 

I like to flip through my magazines first and look at all the pretty pictures first, and then go back and read the articles. Does anyone else do this? 

Here's a few magazines that I love: 

This is one of my all time faves. Filled with decorating and food tips and the best couple magazine out there. It makes being a Newlywed or married couple so much fun. 


The ultimate organizing and great tips magazine out there, in my humble opinion. It's one of the best to rip out articles and recipes from. 


This is my all time fave fashion and glamour magazine! They have great hair and clothing tips. They also have a great wedding magazine as we as Instyle Homes which are both faves too. 

I really like this magazines for their country-chic style. It's a little bit of everything I like for the home. I usually don't get this one on the stands, I like to get it from my Mom's house after she's done reading it and scour for articles. 


There you have it! What are some of your favorite reads? 


images: via google.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...