Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 4, 2010

iHeart: Morning Joe



iHeart is a weekly feature on Worley House where we high light our favorite products for everyday life. 
****

I'm super excited to have this new addition to our weekly blog posts. So, if I have nothing else to write about I can share with you guys some of my favorite products. I'll be featuring my faves from everything from cleaning products, beauty products and my fave baby things. 

To kick it off, lets talk about one of my favorite things: coffee! Here's a few things that keep me going....especially since my coffee these days is decaf! 



Italian Sweet Creamer from Coffee Mate. 
My fave, I hope they don't discontinue it. Ps- Mrs. B when I searched for these images yours came up in my google search! :)


Dunkin' Donuts Original Blend.
Decaf, please. 

Starbucks Breakfast Blend.
This is my fave blend from S*bucks! 


Copco Cold Beverage To Go Cup
I love, love this! I love to make my own iced coffee and put it in this container. It's reusable and made from BPA free plastic and won't shatter. Buy one here.

So, there you have it! Some of my faves when it comes to one of my faves coffee! 


images: google.com & Bed, Bath & Beyond

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...