Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day

My very first Mother's Day was amazing! So much fun spending it with an amazing girl and a great Husband! I was woken up to my girl and my Hubby giving me a very cute handmade card. We got ready for church, where I won the Mother's Day drawing that morning. Yippee for me! 

Later, the Hubs & Ava got me beautiful daisies and we spent the rest of Mother's Day hanging out. We rented a movie and went out for dinner and ice cream later. 
Earlier this week my own Mom blessed me with flowers for Mother's Day! She sent me lilies. My three fave flowers are Gerbera Daisies, White & Star Gazer Lilies and I got them all sitting on my table making my house look beautiful! Thank you Mom, Hubby & Ava. 
I made this onesie for Ava to wear on Mother's Day. I even made one for Father's Day! She looked pretty darn cute. This was before the major blow out in her cute outfit that required a wardrobe change. 
Flowers and card from Hubby & Ava. Thank you for making my first Mother's Day so very special! 


****
And, the winner of our Mother's Day Giveaway as chosen by random.org is #4 Jessie @ Mama of M's  if you haven't checked out her blog you should. It's filled with cute little thought and musings from her two little ones, who's names begin with "M" 

Thank you to all who entered, I hope to do more giveaways here in the near future. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...