Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 13, 2010

{DIY} Necktie into Bowtie

I found this awesome little tutorial from Ashley at Make it And Love it. I knew it would be a fun project to make. So, I showed it to Hubby and he loved it too, and I got to work. 


Now, sadly I didn't take any pictures of this while in the process. It was late, I was hand sewing and watching late night t.v. to much going on to think about a tutorial. 

But, if you jump on over to Ashley's site she's got a great step by step tutorial on how she did it. It's what I followed to make this:

Pretty awesome huh?!? I'm so please with the way it turned out. I made Hubby try it on that night so I could see, and of coarse take pictures. 

So sweet he even wore it to work today! 


Be Creative Challenge
Week #18

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...