Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 2, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Bringing Up Burns


I've been following Erin's blog Bringing Up Burns for some time now. I found it by way of this blog. Her blog is filled with lovely stories of her adorable kiddos and Hubby. Some pretty fab parties she's planned and other crafty projects like her shop's Haute Blue B & Haute Tots.



One of my favorite posts was that of Back to School Eve, I totally wanna do something like this when my kids are school age. What a fun family tradition to have. I'm currently participating in her Date Your Mate Challenge. You can find out more on that here:

Date Your Mate Challenge

I even got to meet Erin at Creative Estates this year, and she's just as sweet in person as she is on her blog. It's so fun to meet the bloggers you love online, and have them be just as awesome and nice in person.

Go blog hopping today, and check out her blog!

Happy Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...