Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 17, 2011

{Project Baby B} Meet Daniel & Lyndsie!!!!!

I'm so excited about this week and to have the chance to introduce you to Daniel & Lyndsie! I have been reading their blog and following along with their lives for a little over a year now. I first stumbled upon their blog March of last year, and was instantly hooked by their love story, their positive outlook on life and their love for the Lord was very evident in everything they said and did. It came across through their blog in such a powerful way. You can read my first post about them here on my blog.

They have the most amazing and sweetest love stories I've ever heard. It's inspiring and so touching. What I love most about this couple is how positive and encouraging they are towards life and others. They are always praying for others, they are always selfless and so encouraging on their blog through their words to everyone who reads it. I know myself and other's included have been blessed by them and their ministry because that is really what it is.

 Photobucket

Here's a little bit more about this sweet couple: {from them}

Daniel and I are just two ordinary people who want to share with the world the extraordinary "Love Story" the Lord has written for us! We truly believe that we have....A Love Worth Waiting For! Daniel and I met in the Summer of 2000 at a Summer camp. I was 13 and Daniel was 15. We didn't realize it then, but even at such a young age God was already writing our love story! Daniel and I have been through a lot during the past 10 years that we have known each other! In the Spring of 2006 at the age of 19, I was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer and then again in the Spring of 2008. Unfortunately in the Spring of 2008 at the age of 21, I had to have a total hysterectomy. Even though this was absolutely devastating for us, we know that God still has a plan! After 7 months of intense chemo, on April 25th 2009 Daniel and I were married!! Our wedding day was the best day of ours lives! April 25th 2009 I married my prince charming, my soul mate, my best friend, and my dream come true! I couldn't have asked the Lord for a better man to call my husband!


After 2 years of marriage Daniel and I are still so in love and we are so thankful that we have such a wonderful marriage! We praise the Lord each and every day that I am CANCER FREE and have been for 3 years!! I am doing absolutely wonderful and my Dr has told me that I am perfectly healthy! We give all of the glory to the Lord Jesus Christ!!

Our prayer is that our lives will always bring glory and honor to the Lord Jesus Christ and that together we will be vessels worthy of His use! Through all the trials and uncertainty, the Lord has always been faithful and His grace has always been sufficient! Even though this journey has been hard and there have been days when we just don't understand...we realize that every step that we have taken on this journey and every step we are going to take has brought us closer to the Lord, closer to each other, and one step closer to our baby!

Isn't that an awesome story!! And Praise the Lord for Lyndsie's healing and her health! I love what Daniel and Lyndsie have chosen, they have chosen to love the Lord, have faith and believe in his promises in not so ideal circumstances, even when things aren't pretty, when things are not as they expected!

I admire and I'm inspired by their strength and love for the Lord in their daily lives! Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'm so excited for what the Lord has done, and is going to do in their lives. I know and truly believe that he is already working out the fine details for them to bring their baby home.

Come back tomorrow to hear how you can help and be apart of Daniel & Lyndsie's story and help bring "Baby B" home!

To read more about this couple visit their adoption page here

{all images used with permission}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...