Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

This is my second Mother's Day with my sweet girl! I woke up today to breakfast in bed and the sweetest card carried in by my Hubby and little girl. She made me a Mommy and I am forever grateful for that. She makes my heart smile so much!


I saw this quote on Jess's blog and I just loved it! 

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh

Becoming a Mom it's changed me so much, and I am so blessed. She makes me better, she loves me unconditionally, she makes me a Mamma! 

{photos from our shoot with Carrie Fay}

To my Mama today on Mother's Day thank you for being such a BIG part of my life! I love you more than words can say, and I'm so blessed to have you as a Mother. Love you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...