Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 28, 2011

This week.

Sickness has taken over. Ava is recovering from an ear infection. I got sick with a sinus infection and probably passed it onto my Husband. Physically I feel worn out, my emotions are on high. It's been a long week.

This week has been stressful in some respects, trying to deal with the emotions of other's actions is sometimes difficult for me. Sometimes I don't know where that line is between having your feelings hurt and feeling offended. So, before I turn down that road of offense I agree to let go. I agree to let God deal with those people, and hold onto the promises he's given me.

So as the week ends, and we head into the weekend I get to enjoy this long weekend with my Hubby and friends. Enjoying one of his first holidays off in two years. Yes, this weekend will be good.

For now, I leave you with a couple requests: one that you would go visit the adoption fundraiser donate and be entered to win some amazing prizes.

And next have fun drooling over these yummy cupcakes I made a few weeks ago for my co workers birthdays. I used TomKat print ables for the toppers.

Happy Weekending, hope you enjoy your weekend with loved ones too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...