Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 9, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Little Miss Momma



I have to admit, I just found this blog a couple weeks ago and I LOVE IT! You're going to think I'm nuts but when I find a new blog I like I catch up on every. single. post! I can't just start from when I found it, I read the entire thing! This blog was no exception, as soon as I started reading I had to keep reading. And I'm glad I did.


Ashely is a wife, mother, designer and much more! Her blog is filled with funny stories about her sweet boy and husband. And lots of pretty things from her Etsy shop, and DIY projects. What I think I love most about Ashely's blog is her pure, humble honesty. It take guts and courage to share with the world some of the stuff she write about, and I admire that about her.

My heart broke when she shared her secret, but it also smiled with joy as I was able to understand this a little bit more as I read her experience. I am so thankful for this post. 

This Momma also has killer cute style! You can check out her weekly fashion posts on her blog too. Now that's Motherhood, is one of my fave posts.

Jump on over today and say hello and Meet Ashley, tell her I sent ya!

Check out the Little Miss Momma Etsy Shop here. I have the adorable mustache necklace. It's so cute!

Happy Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...