Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 16, 2011

Blog Roll Monday: Mama of "M"s



Blog Roll Monday is a weekly feature where I high light one of my fave blogs on my reading list and tell you why I love it, and why you should be reading it too! For a full list of blogs I heart click here.
*******

Good Afternoon, Happy Monday Everyone!

I want to introduce you to my friend and blogger Jessie. Jessie and I have known each other for a long time, like Junior High long time. We haven't always been blessed to live in the same place at the same time, even now we live a couple hours away from each other but I am forever blessed by her friendship no matter what distance is between us!

She's one of those friends and Mamas that you can just sit and talk to all day long. Learning from her and being inspired by her.

Her blog has one of the cutest and cleverest {yes, I am making it a word!} names. She has two sons both names start with "M." And, another baby on the way that will also have an "M" name. Thus, Mama of "M"s is born! Isn't that so cute! I am personally hoping for a baby girl M this time, but we'll just have to wait and see the sex of the baby isn't yet known.

Meet her sweet little guys Marshal & Mason and her Hubby Jalon!

One of my fave posts she's written is called 'The Detour' you can read it here. A sweet simple reminder that God is always in control and he always has a plan! And I learned all my wisdom on making my own baby food from her awesome tips, that you can find here. So simple to do! And the sweet post she wrote about her home, and what really makes a house a home.

Stop by her blog today, catch up and give her some love today!

Happy Monday Friends!

{all photos via Mama of "M"s}

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...