Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 15, 2011

Spring Into Shutterfly

{this post is brought to you by Shutterfly, all opinions are 100% mine}

Spring time brings new promise, events to look forward to as we head into Summer. My favorite way to capture all those memories and events is through my lens by photography of coarse! Shutterfly is my favorite site to store photos online, they back everything up online for free and give you some awesome options when it comes to preserving your memories. 

There are so many things you can make using Shutterfly, here's just a few of my favorites: 


They are one of the best ways to preserve memories for your family. I have a photo book made every year for us. To keep it simple and management I edit and add events through the book as they happen. That way I don't feel overwhelmed at the end of the year making my book. Doing a little at a time is really easy. 


We made Ava's birth announcements from Shutterfly and I absolutely loved them! They turned out awesome and their quality is really great! All cards come with matching envelopes as well making it super easy for you to mail out to all your friends and family. 



Photo gifts are a great way to celebrate your memories and give them to others. Wouldn't these be so adorable for the Grandparents in your life? I like to make photo gifts for our loved ones for holiday gifts and birthdays. They are a great way to personalize your gifts. 

Wouldn't these luggage tags be so cute for each kiddo in your family? Everyone has their own to match their bag, a great way to stay organized through the air port! I love these! 

{photos via Shutterfly}

I use Shutterfly for all my personal and professional needs. The people are great to work with and their customer service is top notch! If you haven't used them before jump on over to their site. They are affordable and always offer great discounts like free shipping and percentages off their products. 

Happy Memory Making! 

Have a blog? Sign up for a chance at 50 free cards from Shutterfly.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...